Stupid Typos That Need Fixing

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I wouldn't call this a bug, but I don't know where else to put it. When creating a ship, when you are putting in the name, it still says it can't be changed later. It should be super easy to fix.

Reaction score
    Its simple all you need to do is add a faction module to your ship, enter the module, then enter the factions signature, hit \'R\' on the block again an hit \'Change name\' (or something similar)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Did you read what I posted? I know you can rename stuff, I\'m bringing to attention the issue that it still says you can\'t when naming it.

Reaction score
    There are a lot of typos and obsolete decriptions ingame. However, this may be due to Sheema being German, and English not being his first language. Don\'t want to make assumptions.

For example, the FactoryInput still has mention of the particle press, even though it in\'t ingame anymore.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And with Grammar Nazis helping him with these, it wouldn\'t matter if he didn\'t even speak English at all.

Reaction score
    Seriously, look at console output for a few minutes and you\'ll have plenty. Examples:

\"[SERVER] (>100) SERVER SECTOR WRITING FINSISHED \" . ... Yeah, I love it when my shit finsishes.

\"[SENDABLESEGMENTVONTROLLER]\" Vontroller? Really?

And then there\'s assorted \'Wanrings\' as well.