Stupid Sexy Star Trek...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I'm working on a huuuuuuge set of prefab copy-paste Star Trek interior templates...
    Bridge of USS Voyager. starmade-screenshot-0102.png Thoughts? It is seeming a bit large compared to the other four bridges I have built so far. I'm not exactly finished, but figured I could get some feedback. The layout/spacing seems to be correct... let me know what you think. Oh, and 1:1 scale is not a priority of mine here; good looks come first... so this likely won't fit in the bridge portion of any 1:1 model import.
    (This took me 45 minutes... those stair/elevated portions are no easy task. It usually takes me around an hour for a bridge)
    You can cross check this with images found on Ex Astris Scientia: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges/intrepid-bridge.jpg http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges/federation-bridges2.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blodge

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'm working on a huuuuuuge set of prefab copy-paste Star Trek interior templates...
    Bridge of USS Voyager.View attachment 34887 Thoughts? It is seeming a bit large compared to the other four bridges I have built so far. I'm not exactly finished, but figured I could get some feedback. The layout/spacing seems to be correct... let me know what you think. Oh, and 1:1 scale is not a priority of mine here; good looks come first... so this likely won't fit in the bridge portion of any 1:1 model import.
    (This took me 45 minutes... those stair/elevated portions are no easy task. It usually takes me around an hour for a bridge)
    You can cross check this with images found on Ex Astris Scientia: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges/intrepid-bridge.jpg http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges/federation-bridges2.jpg
    Nice! :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Bridge of USS Voyager.View attachment 34887 Thoughts? It is seeming a bit large compared to the other four bridges I have built so far. I'm not exactly finished, but figured I could get some feedback. The layout/spacing seems to be correct... let me know what you think. Oh, and 1:1 scale is not a priority of mine here; good looks come first... so this likely won't fit in the bridge portion of any 1:1 model import.
    Very good. Although I'm curious about what the main view-screen looks like...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Main viewscreen isn't all that special; a 3x5 wall of display modules surrounded by some grey hull. I might try some black charged circuits over the display modules... I have used them in the past and had decent results.

Also... when I say huuuuuuge...
    A list of a lot of the different room/corridors/etc.:

Bridges (20 total)
    Lots of labs, cargo bays, quarters, etc.
    Shuttlebay templates
    Corridors: for Ent-D, Voyager, and Defiant, might do Ent-E if there is enough of a difference between it and Ent-D (various angles, and various circular sections of varying radii)
    Jefferies tubes
    Turbolifts (grav, and eventually logic)

I have 76 different rooms on the list so far... I'm almost halfway through the Memory Alpha wiki's room list, and the rooms will sit at about 250~300... plus 5-7 different corridor/etc. sets. Total template list will easily be over 400. It will take me several months to get through everything.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Finished bridge of Voyager:
    starmade-screenshot-0104.png
    and Enterprise Refit (TMP):
    starmade-screenshot-0105.png
    These two are the only ones that I have done so far that the average Trekkie "should" be familiar with. Yes, they have red alert (not pictured).

I still might (will probably) go back through and mess with wall/ceiling colors once I figure out corridor styles. Also, I'm going to have to make sure everything lights up nicely, if possible... it might not be.

Reactions: Blodge

TrueExcalibur116

Excalibur Fleetworks CEO
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Finished bridge of Voyager:
    View attachment 34934
    and Enterprise Refit (TMP):
    View attachment 34935
    These two are the only ones that I have done so far that the average Trekkie "should" be familiar with. Yes, they have red alert (not pictured).

I still might (will probably) go back through and mess with wall/ceiling colors once I figure out corridor styles. Also, I'm going to have to make sure everything lights up nicely, if possible... it might not be.
    This is hella cool and the bridges look great. It will be interesting to see the enterpriuse-e bridge as I am currently building the interior on my 1:1 sovereign class. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    That's an awesome project greg! Once you put the templates on the dock it could really help all us Trek builders get more ship classes out there in circulation. Perosnally, I'd love to put them to use on my Prototype Ambassador class build that's been on the back burner for two years.

What you've done so far looks amazing, looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Especially when you get to the main engineering rooms.