Stupid Sexy Star Trek...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks! no need to say anything haha, but if anyone else has sexy Trek screenshots then feel free to post them!

Reaction score
    I wish I could remember. I originally downloaded it because I was converting a model I had imported, and wanted to see how someone else had done it, but I got so far and found that it was going to wind up identical lol. I was never gonna release it, I just like comparing the excelsior and the connie

*edit*
    I was adding the interior because my favorite part of sci fi has always been the ships. I want to know how I would dare of I was given a ship on par with the enterprise, or the millennium falcon, or even a starbug. I found some very detailed schematics of the constitution. I want so bad to walk around inside that ship, if nothing else just for a sense of scale.

It's why I love this game lol

Last edited:

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    NX is still the sexyest ship in starfleet. Of course, I think everything in enterprise was better designed.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    As a Trek fan from way back, I like your work. Nice! Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Looks pretty nice though.

Did you build from scratch or convert a 3D model then clean it up?
    3D model with cleanup. Besides the vector circles, I also need to rebuild a portion of the secondary hull near the deflector dish, and fix a few things on the nacelles.

Reactions: Lone_Puppy
    Reaction score
    3D model with cleanup. Besides the vector circles, I also need to rebuild a portion of the secondary hull near the deflector dish, and fix a few things on the nacelles.
    In order to fit everything in there, I was going to have to expand the bridge module out a little bit, as convert a lot of stuff to slabs. I got a small bridge put in, but it was just so..horribly cramped lol.

The mere thought of doing any rework to that Connie intimidated me, because it was done so well, I felt like anything I did would make it look like garbage lol.

Overall I really like this model, and I've got a fresh one spawned just hanging around my spawn sector in single player, just so I can fly by it occasionally lol. You did a really good job on it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Nice pics!

I've recently started experimenting with imported models myself. Up until now I've built everything from scratch using blueprints (which I'll likely continue to do with all but the most complicated ships). I added in this really great Legacy class...

...played around a bit...and now it has saucer separation!

Reactions: Lone_Puppy

TrueExcalibur116

Excalibur Fleetworks CEO
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sorry to 1-up you Uberadiant but...

Sovereign above an abandoned medical station

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blodge