Stuff

Reaction score
    This is just a bunch of stuff i wanna suggest

• More first person stuff- i think that you should be able to see your weapon in first person when you draw it out or when you put your helmet on, and we should to have an actual mining laser, and more 3d models for the rest of the weapons

• Space suits- I think you should have a space suit separate from the ones we have now and be able to have a skin for that one too. SO like for this space suit, you can keep it in a tube, incubator, cabinet, or something and when you have to go out into space you wear your space suit.

• Oxygen generators- There is no use for the helmet yet but this definitely has to be implemented. Put one of these on your ship and just like a gravity modules, you activate it and now you have oxygen on your ship. you should be able to link it up to an activation module and shut your air off when intruders come in. and when a hole gets blown in your ship, the air will suck stuff out of that hole... like people... like in the movies.

• Food- you should be able to eat food. stop by a space diner and get some food and converse of go the the shop and buy some food and eat if all alone of with your crew in your ship.

• Cloths- you should be able to buy and wear different clothing items other than Dave's outfit. (its ok if this one doesn't make it :)

Reaction score
    Most of this has been suggested before. There's just alot more pressing issues with game mechanics right now for this to be focused on. I'd start looking for this late next year

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I'd suggest not ever naming a thread "stuff". I could have expected anything from this.