Stuff that should go in stuff I'd like to see go in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There's a few obvoius things to me that should go into the game such as a autopilot or at least a better nav computer that will show you distant waypoints not just adjacent sectors. Animating doors with sound would be nice. More weapon variety. More content. I think everything else has already been mentioned in the forums.

Personally, while MC may be an inspiration, I think the game could look much better with it's own art style with higher detailed blocks. I'd also like to see randomized sector sizes, some big some small etc. I'd like to have the option to start on a planet, trapped by it's gravity until I produce my first flyable craft.
    Hopefully there will be a lot of variety eventually in what you can fight. And hopefully not all of them will be simple pirates.
    I'd personally like to see stronger shields.
    Blocks that explode or spin off when shot at.
    A random mission generator.
    A map that draws in explored areas as they are revealed.
    Spy satellites that could monitor sectors remotely.
    More in-ship activities ie transporters, hibernation chambers, pressure loss, helper droids/crewmates etc. could run around repairing blocks etc. when the player is flying and fighting.
    Wormholes.
    Day and night cycles.
    Habitable and hostile atmospheres and spacial anomalies.
    And maybe even colony construction one day.
    Anyways, just my 10 cents.. great work so far, love it! Will be watching devs closely :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    make it support openGL 2.0....this may be the wrong thread but i cant play b/c of f****ing openGL 2.1,...DAMN YOU .1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    technically you wouldn\'t be trapped on a planet considering you can walk right off it because they\'re flat, maybe they could \"fix\" that?