Stuff disappears. Ships, space stations, I leave, I come back

Reaction score
    The work I have done reverts and I lose all the stuff I had.

I just lost about 20k worth of L5 minerals, and all my saved up blocks :\

Reaction score
    Yeah, stations aren\'t exactly important ships, now are they? And re-buying plex storage containers doesn\'t magically fill them up again ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have dealt with ships despawning several times, and there dosen\'t seem to be a \"Fix\" other than wait for it to be fixed in an update.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    do /force_save to save whenever you want

do /give_credits name amount for money

Reaction score
    Funny thing is, that this also tends to happen for some people on certain servers, and not only on single-player.

And let it just be one of those servers that doesn\'t allow blueprint uploading/spawning for it to happen, is a pretty unfortunate situation you see.

It\'s not too common though, got only a single report of it happening so far, but knowing the details, that ship was docked at a home base and simply disappeared, even looking for it with /search brought nothing up, and nobody else in the faction had touched it either.

I know that ships tend to undock randomly from time to time though, so maybe that was it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That happened to me a couple of times. The ship I docked on my faction planet vanished overnight twice. Once it was a ghost the next morning (it didn\'t show up on radar, and you could walk through it) and after an admin deleted the ghost and I bought it again, the new one was completely vanished the next morning!

Reaction score
    I have a big ship with about 7 turrets and 2 ships docked to it when i leave and come back i see them all there but my navigation or hud is not picking them up i have no triangles/rombus\' to state they are there is this a bug?

I even tried undocking everything and then redocking still nothing happends i even saved before it happends but when they are like this they dissapear from my catalog to should i save in local catalog?

Please reply to this comment!

GT2

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have similar problems with disappearing ships. Once on a battle i saw my ship vanishing infront of my nose. It automatically undocked all turrets and just disappeared.
    second time lost my ship what was docked. Within 1 hour i didn\'t see it anymore. Interesting part is that i asked server admin to sreach my ship from names and coordinates. He said: \"No results\". Soo..it\'s like server deletes them or something like that.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug

And create a proper report please.
    Also this thread is about a bug in an older version, this one got fixed, so any information in this thread is not related to the bug you should be encountering.

- Andy