Stuck at spawn screen

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Since EE when down I've been playing on Shattered Skies, but after the update the other day two things have happened one I can't log back into Shattered Skies.What happens is it loads all the way up to the waiting to spawn screen and thats as far as it goes i can let it sit there for an hour ill never spawn.....But I can play on any other server just fine..Now the second thing is all my stacked items are stuck i get a message saying ...Object is unknown on server: Re-requesting. can anyone help me with these issues ?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    T529: Multi Block items in inventory do not register as an item.

This is the "rerequesting" bug.

For the cannot spawn thing, you should clear your client cache.

clear-client-cache.png

It should work agani after this.

- Andy

Reaction score
    i've encountered this problem many times as well since the new update.
    i tried the folk remedy; launching the client outside steam.
    i tried clearing the client cache.
    tried repairing the game from the launcher.
    tried redownloading the game.
    i also encountered this before the recent update, although it seems to happen far more recently now
    it happens on multiple servers, so it is likely the launcher/download
    this bug seems to occur simultaneously with the "cannot place blocks, area not initialized" error message, despite being able to build around the un-initialized chunk

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    I've just gotten this bug as well. It seems to have trouble loading some chunks, and when it can't load them it can't let the player spawn because it hasn't flagged 'complete' on spawning everything in.

Reaction score
    hey, I'm having the same problem. I'm stuck at the spawning screen, and clearing the client cache didn't help.
    when I press tab, I only see 1 other person too, so I'm assuming I'm not the only one with this problem.

Reaction score
    hey, I'm having the same problem. I'm stuck at the spawning screen, and clearing the client cache didn't help.
    when I press tab, I only see 1 other person too, so I'm assuming I'm not the only one with this problem.
    Yea basicball I'm having the same issue