Stuck at connecting...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I start the game it works perfectly fine then it gets to a small little box that says:

StarMade Connector

Connecting

I just updated my graphics card and all the settings are default, I have already tried re-installing and that did not help either.

Any help?

Thanks either way

-retrocity77

Reaction score
    Please tell other people what the solution was. That way others who have this problem can fix it as well

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please tell us how to fix this because I reall ywant to play and create a awesome ship so please just message the answer to this bug!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not much of a solution, but you can reset your universe. It\'s what I had to do just so I could play the game again :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The lancher appears and just \'refreash\' and \'refreash news\' are clickable and still dont seam to do anything. The other options are blanked out and cant be clicked, how do i fix

plz help

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ownage, you could try downloading manually from http://files.star-made.org/build/starmade-build_20130621_202621.zip and extracting to the game folder.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was havin this same issue of \"connecting\". It persisted for days and I even reinstalled the launcher several times. Some kind soul eventually gave me the solution somwhere elce on the fourm but i thaught I\'d help you gues out.

The solution is to have the launcher in a main drive, For example, i placed my launcher on the desktop whereas it should be placed in the c drive (or any other local disk). This worked for me and I hope it helped you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so I want to play this game, I have tried downloading the launcher, then running the \"update and install latest version\", this does nothing even when run as admin as suggested, some error about the \"check sum\" not matching pops up with no help or insight into how to solve the issue at all. So I download the zip. folder manually, try the launcher with and without extracting it, errors every single time, can somebody please provide a step by step run through of how they installed the game? I just get errors at every turn. I have followed Youtube tutorials to no avail, can somebody please help!