Bug Stretching station and flipping plates bugs

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've got two very annoying ones. The first one is a bug that causes planet plates to not just flip but end up partially inside their core. Only ways to fix it are to either make everyone affected logout of the area for a few or just murder the planet. It seems to only affect plates players have built on though and have things on.

The next one is just as annoying my station I've been working on will sometimes end up with the image of it stretched out and displaced from the collision box and the collision box is usually nowhere to be found. Again only fixes are to logout and log back in after a while. Both are annoying game breaking making it impossible to do anything and deserve death by galaxy wide firing squad. >_>

D

Deleted member 433088

I can confirm I once logged in to a planet plate being twisted and partially inside the core. Relogging fixed it, and I have been unable to reproduce it since.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    I've got two very annoying ones. The first one is a bug that causes planet plates to not just flip but end up partially inside their core. Only ways to fix it are to either make everyone affected logout of the area for a few or just murder the planet. It seems to only affect plates players have built on though and have things on.

The next one is just as annoying my station I've been working on will sometimes end up with the image of it stretched out and displaced from the collision box and the collision box is usually nowhere to be found. Again only fixes are to logout and log back in after a while. Both are annoying game breaking making it impossible to do anything and deserve death by galaxy wide firing squad. >_>
    Does the malformed station still exist when clearing client cache?
    clear-client-cache.png

If this does not help, and the sector still has this malformed station, please ask the admin to create an export and attach it here, or in a private conversation in case you do not want to share the station public. =)

- Andy