Strange texture on core? (damaged?) Killing me and disappears :(

Reaction score
    Is this some sort of damage mechanic? I got in a fight with a ship and I beat him and took his core, but when I got back to the shop and looked at my ship, a bunch of pieces were missing and disappearing, and I tabbed out while in my core and it killed me and disappeared. I know this is probably a nooby question, but someone please help :(

Reaction score
    Ok, I seriously need help.

I keep buying new cores, I place them down, get in them, switch over to build mode. Then after about 30 seconds any parts I put on it get damaged and start diappearing. Then the core does the same thing and it kills me. What is happening??? I\'m not getting attacked, my ship is just decaying for no reason! I\'ve been searching for hours and I can\'t find anything about this. Someone please help :(

Reaction score
    Sun flare?

I don\'t know if it means anything, but I\'m in sector 8,7,7 and the sun/star is unbelievably bright. Like it almost turns my screen white when I look at it? Is that what it is? Some kind of radiation effect?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when your core is hit a different texture come and tells you to get out or explosion in

Reaction score
    For anyone else who\'s wondering, it is sun damage. I\'ve yet to find a way to mitigate the damage besides gunning it in the opposite direction lol