Strange Ship Ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've recently come across a few wacky ships which I like (such as the detached retina ship) so I thought we should make a list of some strange,wacky, and cool ship ideas. Here's a few to start it off.

-Giant cat ship

-Computer spaceship ( I made a laptop version which is hilarious but it got pummeled on by pirates) (was thinking of making a desktop verson for a station)

-15th century pirate ships (i'm sure these have been made but I have yet to find one)

-platypus ship

-Rubber Ducky!!

-Santa's Slay (with reindeer of course)

-Christmas Tree

-Snowman

Household appliances (blenders, microwaves, etc)

- ATAT from starwars

-A piece of broccoli

I'll add more as I think of them.

-

-

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'ve seen a couple of castle/fort ships, which are literally just as they sound: castles as in built from Minecraft (a few actually converted from Minecraft schematics files, because cube-structure layouts are fun like that, you can convert your home to exist in multiple games) that have thrusters, weapons, etc attached onto them, usually as cannons and underside engines strapped on.

What I\'ve yet to see is a cube world: even if we can\'t have it in-game naturally, with turrets to act as gravity re-aligners and the sheer amount of terrain options we have, it\'s surprising we haven\'t yet seen many people building their own Super Mario Galaxy-sized (aka big enough to look planetty but not actually very big) planets to fly around in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I kinda made a giant cube world in my attempt to make a massive borg cube. About halfway through the interior I decided it was a little to big to my liking, but I didn\'t want to waste all that time so I decided to put some terrain blocks around it with some trees on top (which looked awkward) so I removed them but now i\'m kind of morphing it into a giant cubish asteroid looking ship.....not really even sure what to call it anymore..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    -The Trojan Horse

-Any kind of silver ware ( Knives, forks, spoons) with a kitchen cupboard, a plate of food, or a cereal bowl as stations. Now that I think about it a knife block ship with Knife fighters would be both awesome and terrifying.

-Dinosaurs

Reaction score
    If someone here made a GIANT watermelon ship that has a giant checkerboard inside it...

That would be funny.

Reaction score
    • Space invaders aliens
    • Tower of pimps (insider)
    • Flying trollface that shoots out of it\'s eyes or teeth
    • Hovercat!
    • Giant flying D...onald Duck
    • A giant ship just built with lowest technical requirements (trusters, weapons & energy) covered in a hull of plex doors
    • much more stupid stuff

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol I can just imagine like a dishwasher being the mothership and the plates and such being the cruisers, the silverware are the fighters/bombers. I gotta make this :D

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    how about a giant demonic looking red half a scissors?

or hatsune miku shooting missles and lasers from her guitar?

Reaction score
    all the vocaloids (and maybe the Gorillaz to since they fit in the catagory) on a stage in mid-song...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Imagine the look when someone yells \"FALCON PAWWNNCH!\" and a ship goes flyin\'. Just sayin\'.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A space llama. That\'s what we really need.