Stormguard Interstellar Starfleet

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This is the official faction thread of the Stormguard, with a complete list of the lore and members pertaining to the Stormguard.

Recruitment: Open/active
    Application form [copy below and paste into the comments to apply to join the faction]
    <* denotes required fields>
    *IGN:
    *How active you are:
    *What your strength in the game is (flying, building, mining, etc):
    *Section you wish to join ([currently listing fleets only] SF/GF are acceptable answers, "any" for if you don't care):
    *Desired codename (How you are publically and privately represented in terms of the faction):
    *Experience with the game (multiplayer and singleplayer experiences combined):
    Extra comments (anything else you wish to mention):

The Stormguard was originally a part of Xanthos, but eventually the founding members broke away, and the Stormguard was slowly born. Over time we worked to become a true faction. In time we have also become an active faction working to destroy those who would control servers on their own (e.g the Vagyr empire)

Bit of extra information... On a personal footnote, when I was with Xanthos I turned to the Vagyr for aid, as I was attempting to build a ship. a high-ranking member asked me to move my base closer so I did... The Vagyr, despite claiming to be able to protect me, as I had no weapons on the ship at the time, failed to render any form of aid and my ship was destroyed for the umpteenth time. Xanthos had been allied with the Vagyr... The Stormguard stands against them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    So, uh... where is it?
    First off, rude, lower your impossibly high expectations. I for one like the minimalist approach, a good change of pace.

I also thought that the information provided was very informative and enlightening of these "stormguard" fellows.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Why does he have to have it all right away? There's nothing wrong with having a thread ready for when his stuff is done. Instead of being impatient and asking what the point in the thread is, wait until it has the content it states will be present. It's not that hard you know.

Reaction score
    Yet, we wonder why our faction community won't grow. Why should it when met with such hostilities. There is a reason elitist are almost always playing alone. Because they think they're all better than the people around them.

He was simply making a placeholder for future content. Books aren't written in a day unless you prefer children's books. Which might be suitable for this impatient community.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Why does he have to have it all right away? There's nothing wrong with having a thread ready for when his stuff is done. Instead of being impatient and asking what the point in the thread is, wait until it has the content it states will be present. It's not that hard you know.
    Yet, we wonder why our faction community won't grow. Why should it when met with such hostilities. There is a reason elitist are almost always playing alone. Because they think they're all better than the people around them.

He was simply making a placeholder for future content. Books aren't written in a day unless you prefer children's books. Which might be suitable for this impatient community.
    Cool your jets, hotheads. Literally all I asked was where the stuff was. The content of the post made it seem like it was posted early by accident. Yeesh.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Cool your jets, hotheads. Literally all I asked was where the stuff was. The content of the post made it seem like it was posted early by accident. Yeesh.
    They were definitely responding to Zackey m8

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    They were definitely responding to Zackey m8
    Haha, oh, right. I have Zackey ignored on the forums. Didn't notice his post.

Twylite Fang, you should probably go and delete all the arguments and such on this thread to clean it up.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Thread updated with history section.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454658766,1454658036][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated to show recruitment information.