storage sorting

Do you want to see check boxes beside the items in the search bar or select full category?

• Check boxes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Category.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Both

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Know what would be nice. If we didn't have to spend hours finding and setting up an auto sort for our salvage ship because of all the items that should be in a category that we can select. If there was a way to lets say just select all stranded hull types and have that be what the storage will auto pull that would save a lot of time.

We would still have the option of using the search bar but having some category or check boxes in the search bar would help.

I know this has been suggested just thought it should be brought up as we just had a wonderful cargo update.

Reaction score
    Yeah, I'm surprised this isn't in the game, considering the new gui! Hopefully, SOON. I mean soon too.

Reaction score
    I was going to suggest the same - but found this thread.

Now here is two extreme ways to define pull-items.
    * one-by-one - it is tedious.
    * all - it is also tedious, if you want just for example hulls and armors.
    After selecting all, I can drop extras off with keyword and [del] button, but there is so much stuff to drop off.

I want to select items with keyword, and put those to filter list in one go.

Of cource item group names also would help, but those are not defined. like:
    valuable raw material blocks, varat, dolom, tekt - for example.
    or
    Plants / organic