Storage Blocks: Unremovable with contents

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This has popped up in other threads but I thought it might get noticed with it own thread.

IMHO Storage blocks shouldn't be removable (or have a 'are you sure' popup) if it has anything in it. With the advent of cargo space add-ons, a mis-click or mouse pointer jump can cause a real mess.

Reactions: NeonSturm
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That is a very good idea. I have a habit of accidentally clicking my mouse buttons. Accidentally destroying a very large storage space can be a little irritating.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think an 'Are you sure?' check should be made for most (if not all) master systems, such as weapons computers and definitely the storage.
    Unfortunately this is a 'polished' feature and is unlikely to happen any time soon. But it would be nice if it at least got recognized.

I'm not sure this is worth poking a dev at this stage of development, but we need to remember to summon a Councilor to the thread once they are announced. Then it can be added to a list of 'quality of life' requests and passed on.

Edit: Ok Megacrafter127, consider your self poked. Any chance the council can compile a list of 'QoL' requests? Maybe the devs can sneak in a whole update cycle dedicated to them. Or not. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Last edited: