Stike7g5 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Stike7g5

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 20-50 hours weekly

Other than 12-30 hour work week (Which I check the forums when I can on my breaks) no known impacting events are upcoming within the term period.

How long have you been playing StarMade? A little over 3 years now, been on board since alpha.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am a cooperative creative builder, doing a lot of Role Play orientated custom ship designs and Replicas.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am a patient cool headed person, striving to do the best I can to help out in any situation. I also possess 12 years of customer service experience leaving behind a quick to solve problems in the most fair and within the policies entrusted upon me.

What are some of your weaknesses? -Always wanting to complete the Job on hand to the best of my ability
    -Always wanting to make everyone happy

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to contribute to the Star-Made Community by providing an intermediary for those to come to and help make lasting decision to the community at whole. I believe in strong morals, equality in our members, being honest and a trusting person to be the best I can so that the Game and the community can be the best it can.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Through assisting in the works of my fellow Replica Builders, especially those building Star Wars designs. Providing advanced opinions and suggestions to builds before they are released to the Community Content section. I also provide help with logic, systems and design in the servers I have been and still am active in to those in need of assistance. I believe everyone can be a great artist, they only need some encouragement to get the off the ground.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.