steam not letting me re-upgrade my account.

Reaction score
    after i activated my steam key i clicked this link to re-upgrade my account https://registry.star-made.org/profile/steam_link. and now i click authenticate with steam and i log in to my steam account and now its telling me this: "the change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to." now i have a downgraded account and i can't do anything after that! What do i do???

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Take the steam key. Log onto the steam client. Activate the key under the games menu. Once this is done then you should be able to link the registry account to the steam account though the second link on that news post. That's how I did it.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    When I did it went through flawlessly. I'm going to bring this to the attention of 'he who knows best' and we'll give the magic man a chance to show off his registry wizardry for "reg-izardry". It'll prolly be a bit of a wait until we get the right eyes on this issue tho. So please be patient.

Reaction score
    Take the steam key. Log onto the steam client. Activate the key under the games menu. Once this is done then you should be able to link the registry account to the steam account though the second link on that news post. That's how I did it.
    thats what i did! and its not letting me!

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Like I said. This issue has been pointed out to the one best to handle it. Give him some time tho. Just as I disappear randomly to do my actual job some of the staff need to do our 9 to 5 duties before we can take on any StarMade stuff.

Reaction score
    Like I said. This issue has been pointed out to the one best to handle it. Give him some time tho. Just as I disappear randomly to do my actual job some of the staff need to do our 9 to 5 duties before we can take on any StarMade stuff.
    k