Stealth

Reaction score
    It is possible to create incredible stuff without exploiting but it isn´t incredible enough! I want that this 1million e/sec limit dissappears (but also limiting max generator lenght to prevent even sleekier ships)

@Jacob NOPE I got 4well working Stealth ships covering every size but atleast 6 non working and I dont see why I should give away my hard work.Just follow this steps:

1Your ship doesnt need to look good.It needs to kick ass

2Energy goes first (inform yourself about the unique block system)

3Dont expect to much,even with a lot work stealth ships might not function

4Dont exploit docking because it is something only faggots do and will be fixed sooner or later

Reaction score
    Just made one I ended up with infinite cloak,decent speed , small dammage guns ,and radar (radar can\'t be on with cloaking) I feel pleased with my tiny ship took about 3 secs to make lol.

Reaction score
    its rater easy to make nice cloacking just as logn as u stay with in the 1mil energie range but even with that it just missign the feeling cloackin is nice for small hunter ships and to spy now but there is no real feelign to it i had loved to cloack my carier and i can cloack it for like 15second as it is now but it also has an insane amount fo power tanks more power tanks more power :D but its just so much more fun if u can pop up out of nothign with a fleet

Reaction score
    The reason real world aircraft are streamlined is because if you do not have any vertical edges radar does not bounce off you so well. What would be interesting to see is maybe a stealth rating on blocks and a total stealth rating for your ship, black hull wedges having highest stealth rating.

Forum post about radar: http://star-made.org/content/radar-jammer-power-requirements-nerf-and-other-things

90% isn\'t about the power requirements nerf but I just called it that because it was my original idea and new Ideas on the topic of radar kept coming.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Here\'s my stealth calculations, hopefully someone finds them useful. I used single 0C Cloaker and single 10x Radar Jammer.

Actual payload is smaller, but not by much. I made a shieldless prototype ship with power regen of half a million e/sec, total block count was 3102, it was able to sustain stealth flight with 1355 thrust capacity and had partial hull plating (around 33% coverage). Firing a 4x109 dmg AMC system dropped cloak (probably does this in any case) but left radar jamming online.

The noticeable power block count difference between 400k and first 500k regen is due to changing from dual circuit power system to 4x3 circuit configuration. While better results can be achieved by sticking with simpler configuration, I think it\'s sensible to keep the dimensions of the vessel down. The second (*) 0.5M regen data was achieved with dual circuit, resulting the outer dimensions of the configuration to be approx. double compared to the 4x3 circuit config. Although needless to say, this achieves tempting payload capacity.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I was thinking that perhaps when the new update comes out, perhaps cloaked ships won\'t be able to equip mines or AMCs... rather than the ridiculous amount of power needed to make them work currently. That way, people will have reasons to have ships not cloak.

...Or perhaps cloaking should be completely overhauled, and made so that there is some really weird system for \"cloaking arrays\", probably even more complicated than power, that becomes the new limtation on cloaking. (One module would still work... but regardless of power, it wouldn\'t do much more than make your ship blink.)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You need to think of your core, jammer, cloak, weapon-cpu, first thruster, first 4-10 power blocks differently.

These 9-15 blocks require only power and put nothing on speed, dps or regeneration beyond cloack/jam themselves.

The best use of cloak ships is with a shotgun (just 1 gun each) to drain the shield and 1 gun with against basic 140, hard 305, carbon 900, extra hard 2050 damge - or just 155.

You need ridiculous firepower at very small range to get the shield down each time. If you don\'t have so much damage, you do no damage at all.

Maybe combine shotguns with long-reload very-short-range/speed, high-AOE/damage missiles.