Stealth Ships

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I recently designed a ship (if you can call it that) that can cloak and jam radar constantly. I can't seem to think of a viable strategy to take down one of these ships. Are they just op, or am I not thinking outside the box enough?

Link to dowload: http://star-made.org/content/stealth-ship-mk2

Reaction score
    They are only scouts. Neither do they have fire power to do damage to any \"serious\" ship nor do they have shields and hull enough to resist any attacks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Mine has shields and a bit of firepower. 8000 shields (more can be added) And 4 23 block bb missile launchers (more can be added)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I haven\'t gotten around to attempting to design a ship that has armaments and shields but still enough power to keep up cloak and radar jammer constantly.

They are pretty much just OP... but imbalances are to be expected in an early alpha.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But doesnt the cloak come undone once you fire upon a vessel? It was in the update post when they added the cloaker and jammer. At least thats what the post says. Havent actually tried it out yet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    They do.

But it isn\'t hard at all to re-engage them and in this case there\'s definitely enough shield to withstand some (if any) fire after the enemy stumbles around to locate you before you go back into cloak.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Actual stats are as follows:

Mass 80.9

49m long, 9m wide, 9m high

88.1 Thrust

7733 shields

20000 power @ 163770.4/sec

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    cant honestly see that doing squat against some of the bigger ships you see on servers, or in the screenshot section. maybe arming it with a distengrater torpedo???

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    KB missiles, if I remember correctly, still track radar jammed and cloaked ships.

Anyone able to test this for me? :P