Stealing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello I'm a member of the Aloha.pk staff. We have just opened a server for Starmade. We would like to know if there are any good scripts for us to use for our server.

I also have a question concerning random people just taking blocks from your ship when you are in build mode. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Thankyou- TwIsTeDBULL3T

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I use to play on your AoS servers before the game got tooken over by hackers and then was sold to Jagex who then turned it into extreme shit. They are not getting my cash. Also do you have any proof that you are actually with aloha.pk?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also if you are in your ship nobody can edit it. So that cant happen. Right now not alot of \"scripts\" have been developed but soon the modding community should thrive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Ace of Spades Classic community is still very much alive. I\'ll post a link to our site\'s staff list so that you can see proof of my belonging to Aloha.pk. I\'ll be under the Guard section of that list.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?action=staff

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes there are many hackers on ace of spades. lol. We at aloha.pk try our best to keep our servers clean and that where we guards come in. We patrol the servers looking for them then ban them and report them to the higher up administrators. We are planning on moving to v0.76 to eliminate many of the hackers that use the public 0.75 hacks that are spread across the net.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    TwIsTeDBuLL3T is the real deal, but i don\'t know how or why my post here would confirm that any further...

anyway, as TwIsTeDBuLL3T said AoS Classic is still very much alive at http://www.buildandshoot.com

come play!