Stealing,retrofitting and using ships based on movie built by another players,Need Help

Reaction score
    Hey there,im quite disoriented about one fact,people take downloading and then using ships from ship catalog in multiplayer as stealing,yet,i have no other choice to do so

since the ship is reference and actually a precise copy from the movie (ex. Star Trek),would it be considered stealing if i would get credits to the author and retrofit the ship actually for my personal use,and in faction?

I feel quite cornered there,i cant create same ship,because people can easily say that i stole it,but i cant download it,because the result would be the same

What i'm not sure about if this is stealing or not...

Reaction score
    Wouldn\'t call it stealing unless you download a ship and upload the same thing again in your own name. If you do retrofit a ship and upload that to the catalog, it\'s generally wise to credit the original builder as well as link to it for reference. And if there is no uploading at all and people are generally giving you crap on a server... Nothing to worry about there really. If the server owners didn\'t want you using the catalog, they can disable it.