Stealing Npc Ships

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    And even more so the number of cores where the entity collision boxes overlap.

That's why I've started trying to place turrets on the very edge of ship hulls, and using transporter pads instead of physical lifts with rails.

Less entities, less overlap, less lag.
    Regarding edge turrets... Theoretically, this method is a good setup for that.
    Falcon Force.jpg Close air support.jpg ASC Challanger.jpg
    Unfortunately, things like shield rechargers, the armor HP/resistance mechanic and passive effects make small turrets useless. Meanwhile, big turrets take a bite out of your thrust and power systems.

[doublepost=1498181985,1498181359][/doublepost]
    It's a shame you couldn't use these. Would make for some fun battle game play.

So as I understand the number of cores blows out the lag. Interesting.
    The way this game is going, I'll never be able to use the torpedo launcher. The warheads are too weak to be of any use and there are a LOT of people who don't want them buffed. It might as well be an incendiary grenade with all the flame I attracted from PVP fanatics when discussing this topic.

As for the Mobile Command System. I've built a lower lag version that shouldn't hurt the server too much when deployed. Although, I'm not going to build anything that size again until Schine figures out their power rework idea.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Tested some minutes ago with "old" factions and "new" factions and you still can dock a ship that have not your faction over a shipyard. [Your "X" factioned ship is docked over a neutral ship who docks over the shipyard. ]
    Yep I use that often.