Stay logged in...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This would be great if it didn't log us out after a short time, or at least until you close the browser window. I keep my forum window open nearly all the time and need to re-login everytime I refresh the page.

Reactions: Top 4ce
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I totally agree, i just want to log in, and stay logged in. Its only a small thing but it becomes irritating after a while.

Edit: How did this qualify for getting rated old? That doesnt make any sense to me

Last edited:
    Reactions: Top 4ce
    Reaction score
    Old or not, it's still a valid issue. Getting logged out every few minutes is a real bore.

Reaction score
    Bump

The time it takes to time out is absurd. It really should be longer. Most of the posts I make are met with "you must be logged in to do that".

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Bump

The time it takes to time out is absurd. It really should be longer. Most of the posts I make are met with "you must be logged in to do that".
    Yea, that isn't actually normal. It should be hours before you are logged out. Perhaps even a day before the session expires.

Reaction score
    Yea, that isn't actually normal. It should be hours before you are logged out. Perhaps even a day before the session expires.
    It must be something on my end, then. It's inconvenient, but it's nice that the site saves whatever I'm typing so I don't lose my post.

Reaction score
    Do you maybe have a bad (like mobile) internet connection? I have found that a disconnect sometimes kills your session (probably because of a new IP address).

Reactions: DukeofRealms
    Reaction score
    Do you maybe have a bad (like mobile) internet connection? I have found that a disconnect sometimes kills your session (probably because of a new IP address).
    My internet is terrible. Sometimes it becomes so slow that I can't even load webpages, it just times out. I'm thinking of upgrading to dial-up. Living in a rural area sucks.

Reactions: DukeofRealms