Stay Inspired

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    So, I've been building and doing videos for a little while now, and I find that I get into slumps. I end up feeling like there is just too much ship that I haven't added yet, or that I don't have the skill to do certain things. Not going to lie, this was where I stood for a good while(past month roughly), and I'm only now getting back into the swing of things if you will.

Because of this attitude I decided to make a video for myself, and then realized it would be a message worth sharing with all of you, so, without further adeu, here you go:

I hope that, if anything, this can be a thread to help inspire one another to build better, and help those out of slumps they find themselves in. As always, thanks for watching, and I'll see you next time :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that makes me want to build less because of how much better you ships is then mine

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    I think that makes me want to build less because of how much better you ships is then mine
    Lol, well, if that's the case, then Dalmont and Skylords are whatever factor better than mine as well. It's not about competition with me, or anyone else. Compete with yourself. Always strive to do better than you did last time, and screw anyone else building, build for yourself. Take advice from other people, sure, it will help you grow and get better, but don't compare yourself to them and think you have to "beat" them. That's what I did against Skylord and Dalmont, and it really doesn't help.

Reaction score
    So, I've been building and doing videos for a little while now, and I find that I get into slumps. I end up feeling like there is just too much ship that I haven't added yet, or that I don't have the skill to do certain things. Not going to lie, this was where I stood for a good while(past month roughly), and I'm only now getting back into the swing of things if you will.

Because of this attitude I decided to make a video for myself, and then realized it would be a message worth sharing with all of you, so, without further adeu, here you go:

I hope that, if anything, this can be a thread to help inspire one another to build better, and help those out of slumps they find themselves in. As always, thanks for watching, and I'll see you next time :)
    You are so right with that video my friend, very good message

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Personally, when I get bored, I go out and kill things or run some trading missions. Great message though, thanks

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I realized long before I joined StarMade that everyone's ideas have some merit.....
    And that is key. You have to understand that you shouldn't try to out-build these great guys, just build what you think is awesome. Make it yours. If others like it, great. If not, its still your inspiration!

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold

that was absolutely beautiful, my friend.

whatever project that i start, I always believe that it will be better than the one that I had made last. Im not always sure what it might look like but a great ship never starts as an accident.

It always starts with the belief that it will be great!

OFW-Osirus

Owner of Orion Fleetworks
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    beautiful video raiben, love you brother. keep them videos coming ;)