Stats?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    My ship that I am (almost) finished has a mass just under 2500, and I'm just wondering what one would expect stats wise from a ship that size.

Reaction score
    There is no real answer, it completely depends on what kind of ship it is.

Carrier, bomber, jammer, lots of cannons, etc.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It\'s mainly guns, but with a hangar with space for 6 (very) small fighters and one other docking station for another fighter. I have plenty of space left over and don\'t know what to fill it with, so that\'s more the rea son for asking.

Reaction score
    except for fighters sucking.

seriously though, consider this. shielding is based on \'mass\' (Block count), not \'volume\'(Size). If you have lots of extra space, it is not truly wasted, because that is a place that is NOT filled with blocks to attenuate your shielding.

As far as decent arms/armament are concerned, the easiest way is to save it to the catalog and then go beat up some pirates and pirate stations. If you succeed easily, you are strong enough. If you don\'t, figure out where you went wrong, re-buy your (now wrecked) ship from the catalog, and start stuffing more guns and shields into your empty space.

as far as competing PVP with other players, right now that\'s a bit up in the air. It depends on the size of your opponent as well as the server\'s level of competition.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    are not a good measuring tool for the effectiveness of ships. They are easily beaten and since you didn\'t say which ship would be a good comparison I assume you mean their standard isanth 6. My suggestion if to find someone elses ship of similar mass and download it. Give it to the pirates and then go fight some pirates to see how it holds. If the ship of similar mass has a crap ton of turrets take most of them off, because if the other ship as that extra firepower not included in its mass then it will not be a fair fight and you will likely lose.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Stats are.. Is it enough to do what you want it to do? If yes, then the stats are good enough. If not, fix it. If you want it PvP fight in PvP a while, you will learn what you want. If you want it PvE then add more of that kinda thing. I could tell you min 2m generation of power.. but if you only use 200k power, what\'s the point?

Reaction score
    2500 is classed as a battleship and should have 3 or 4 turrets, some form of machinegun, and maybe a nuke.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This game doesn\'t have classes. Who\'s class system are you using?

Reaction score
    I disagree strongly with some of the class systems, since I was previously in the navy, and I know how large your average \'destroyer\' class and \'frigate\' class should be.

25000 blocks as a \'battleship\' is kind of a joke. That\'s more like a small cutter or patroller