Stations turrets not firing, and...

Reaction score
    ...changing to "ship" of their own accord :(

I claimed a station, put faction block on it, set it as home, added some turrets, but, we keep getting waves of pirates and, apart from one time (and for only a few shots) the turrets just sit there, like expensive space paper weights. afaik, Ive built them correctly, with power, sheilds and bobby adjacent to core and weapon cpu... I'm on the prebuild 0.108...anyone have any ideas?

Anyone have the issue of turrets changing themselves to inactive ships whilst docked?

Reaction score
    Edit:

Could it be something to do with these buggy pirates? What I mean by that is, one or two of the wave seem to traverse accross my screen from left to right, then they just glitch back to the left, like a little lag spike, but they just keep going left to right, glitch back to left ...rinse and repeat :/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Was able to recreate this exact issue with a station\'s turret in the latest prebuild.
    Indeed, ships turrets seem to behave the same way.

Reaction score
    Ahhh thank you so much for doing that. Glad to know it\'s not something wrong with my client.

Best send a bug report in I guess (unless you already have?)

Reaction score
    I have also got the same problem with all my turrets on my space stations in the current version 0.132.

Reaction score
    Also have this problem, anyone come up with a solution?

I would have thought many more would have this problem if it is in the client.