Stations disappearing

Reaction score
    My issue started after the NPC update was released and has been the same thru the updates or bugfixes for that. It started out I used a faction block to claim a derelict to have a homebase to start out on a multiplayer server, I places a few factorys and storage down for ore that I had collected. I left the area to do more mining when I returned by jump drive, the station was there for a split second then everything was gone. In the faction tab it still showed this location as my faction homebase but nothing on nav nor visually but still showed on map. Thinking that it was a rare issue I moved on lost all the storage and blocks and went to another derelict this time I sat there for a while not wanting to have the same thing happen and it seemed fine once again left sector came back boom split second after it loads in its gone. Both of these stations were the derilcts that the game spawns in. So I give up and move onto a planet just long enough to get the 1mill to build a station. After building this I had no issues came and went 20-30 times no issues. After gaining up some materials I had uploaded a 17k homebase that I liked that consisted of 99 percent grey hull that was a shell. After filling the blueprint and dropping another million it spawned in and I spent the good part of the day unloading my cargo ship into station storage and building interior. Next day I log in and my homebase is gone and the ship that was docked to it. Once again as before shows on map but no where else after several relogs eventually the ship showed up but could fly right thru it like not there but not on nav. Another few log ins, restarts the ship is now undocked and I was able to save but still no station. A admin tried figuring out what was up spawned the station with admin command was fine while he was there then he left boom disappeared. So far what seems to be happening as best I can tell is stations that are spawned with a blueprint are the only ones affected, including derilcts and one of the trade stations only shows as a red slab. I am also experiencing ships that disappear, I am able to use the fleet move feature to get back ahold of them but all the turrets will be missing when it shows up and sometimes one half of a turret will be around when it comes into the sector I tell it to move to but its undocked. Out of 10 or so turrets 1/2 of one turret was there. I have tried reinstalling the game, and contacting admins for help don't know if it is server relatied issue or some kind of bug. This has made the game very unplayable as all I am doing is just continually replacing my own stuff and not enjoying the game. Please advise if any files or more info would be of service. I have a feeling the ship issue isn't related to the station as it has only happened once where ship is gone when it returns turrets gone.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    There is a bug where the game deletes Derelict Stations when you enter the sector for the second time. If you claimed it and docked ships to it then those are gone to including all storage. Only the turrets remain in case it was an ETA Derelict Station.

It is a very old StarMade bug. It happends on some servers. But not on others. I do not know how it happends. Some sort of failed sector save.

Reaction score
    Do you by any chance know if it only affects certain people or if it is everyone on the server that has the issue. It appears to only be me that is having the issue.