Station forum section

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I noticed how there is a shipyard section for posting your custom ships in, but what about Stations?

we now have the ability to save them just as we do ships, it's a bit more involved at the moment, but it is now possible to do so. and some have already. if you look on the community content you will notice it being populated rather slowly. I am also aware that the process of saving and building blueprints are changing, and likely it will be easier to make stations without having to build anew every time we reset the universe. i also have heard about the plans to make them able to set as spawn able by the NON PLAYER factions of the game. if for nothing else we should at least need a new forum section for these new custom stations for showing off blueprints when all this gets working.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    yes, but I wasn't clear enough English I guess, sorry. I wasn't talking about the content page section, I was asking for a Forums section heading. one specifically for posting more informative information and screenshots of blueprints, similar to what we have such as, Here http://starmadedock.net/forums/shipyard.14/ the forums for posting their information not the blueprints themselves.

Last edited:

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    yes, but I wasn't clear enough English I guess, sorry. I wasn't talking about the content page section, I was asking for a Forums section heading. one specifically for posting more informative information and screenshots of blueprints, similar to what we have such as, Here http://starmadedock.net/forums/shipyard.14/ the forums for posting their information not the blueprints themselves.
    Stations can be posted in the shipyard, there is not enough activity in that area to have an entire forum category for it.