Stasis chambers

Reaction score
    After building some stasis chambers in the medical lab of our spacestation I thought it would be cool to have a block that players could get into prior to logging off, and when they log on again they would still be in the block.

I want to work on a large ship for my friends and I to use as a base, but I wanted to be able to explore the universe even while they're offline. I'm pretty sure they would be left behind in the current system. Or perhaps there's some method that I don't know about.

Anyway, the block would only be for one person. Their name would be displayed as in stasis when you look at it. If the block gets destroyed the player is sent back to their home spawn.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This would be nice since you could turn on the AI in your large ships with turrets that cannot currently be docked, and they\'ll have a fighting chance.

Reaction score
    Idea is great and simple to do ome like this is great think and turrets can be docked again so this idea is going to be great i still don\'t if u have some ai ships near planet and enemy are spotted are they going to ride those enemies? massage says ,, enemy ships spotted here and here sending raiding party\" and nice textures for those blocks like two length chamber to hibernate urself

Reaction score
    Something you could do with these is when you capture an enemy ship, you could build holding cells around the stasis cubes so when the players return they\'re essentially in lockup.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a great idea it would let factions with large mother ships be able to travel without needing everyone online.