#StarTwist Community Caption Competition Thread!

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Hey Everyone!

Recently I have been doing a captioon Competition on Mushroom Fleet for a new Comedy Project called "Star Twist"

I put up the first One on Reddit and it received a good response! http://redd.it/2kosi8
    Thanks so much to those who took the time to check it out and give it a Rate!!

I put a basic blog to post the Finished images here: http://starmadetwist.blogspot.co.uk/

The Best Captions suggested will be used :D Initially this will be put up in many places, my hope is eventually it can live here exclusively. Images will be put in this thread for suggestions by You! All Winners linked above in Daily releases for now at least :D

Thanks for your Suggested Captions!
    I hope this is good clean Fun for all \o/ so please try not to go too far :D

It is growing fast and I wanted to let everyone here in on the Fun. To submit images please link or send to [email protected] to be considered for the competition. Don't worry though, we have plenty to get through already :D The internet is so full of wonder![DOUBLEPOST=1414690059,1414689988][/DOUBLEPOST]Todays Caption Image!

please leave you caption suggestions below :D
    and thanks for taking part :D

Reaction score
    From now on, background checks will be required for all citizens requesting heat-seeker missiles

Reaction score
    "Mr president, what are you prepared to do about the doomcubes currently threatening our game?"

Also the guys face should be Schemacat.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    "mr president, can u plz stop ppl from stealing my ship? ty. btw if u do this ill give you a lot of money"