StarMote

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    In the Tools & Mods menu.. It allows you connect to your server without loading the graphic interface simplifying administration.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I can't be bothered checking, but it's probably dead, it's been useless and broken for years.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ahh.. Well... I built a post apocalyptic text based si-fi multiplayer RPG called a MUSH back in the day. I still have a copy of the server and wish to build the universe using Star Made as an engine. The text based space engine the server used still has 3 digit coordinates for all the stellar bodies and gates in the galaxy. What, would you say, would be the most effective way for me to build this universe given the tools at hand?

Reactions: Brokengauge

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    You'll probably want a wrapper
    Something that reads the console as it happens, and then executes commands based on it. Which means hosting the server yourself, and not using a GSP. Your best bet is probably getting into contact with a more experienced server admin with a ready to go wrapper, or build one yourself.

Reactions: DocHellfish
    Reaction score
    Ahh.. Well... I built a post apocalyptic text based si-fi multiplayer RPG called a MUSH back in the day. I still have a copy of the server and wish to build the universe using Star Made as an engine. The text based space engine the server used still has 3 digit coordinates for all the stellar bodies and gates in the galaxy. What, would you say, would be the most effective way for me to build this universe given the tools at hand?
    That's a really cool idea though! Let us know how it works out!