Starmote web app

Reaction score
    I would like to see something that allows admins to have a banner like thing to put on websites that shows what players are online. Like so I see if an admin is online, or any friends.
    It would probaly connect to a player list on starmote

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Starmote is integrated into the client, an so is as heavily obfusticated as the game. meaning we cant get access to it. there are no other ways to get a player list yet. perhaps if schema added a way to ping for a playerlist, then this would be possible

Reaction score
    ok, thanks I was just wondering if it was possible to have a mod that copies the player list off of an admins starmote and "refresh" it every 10 seconds for an updating banner we can use on here, or on our own forums, and btw im not an admin, and have never used starmote so I would have no idea whether this was possible.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    It would probably be possible to filter the logs for player login and out messages as they are written, then send that to the thing that does the banner.

Reaction score
    that would work, better if, with some coding, those logs wouldn't show, but it would id who has "Player has joined the game." and hasn't "Player has left the game." To make things simpler.