Starmote Upgrades

Reaction score
    Some things as an admin I would like to see added to starmote :

• Ability to delete entities from the entity list directly on the fly
    • Add faction controlled entities to a list in the faction tab
    • The ability to turn off faction and hub modules from the faction tab
    • Ability to move an entity to precise coordinates in another sector from the entity tab, this would be great when trying to relocate asteroids, planets, ships etc. Would be a great way of making custom solar systems for admins with out needing to be in game to do so.
    • Ability to control shop min and max pricing and quantaties directly from its own tab. Even down to the individual shop entity. This would allow for creation of larger shopping hubs.
    • The ability to place a shop inside of a station entity allowing for custom shops, but making it so that only admins can define open public shops.
    • Ability to destroy and repopulate a sector based on a visual list of currently created sectors.
    • Ability to change how blueprint pricing works, IE cost +/- variable percent of max or minum max cost of materials.
    • Ability to add spacing and reorganization to catalog blue prints.
    • Ability to add categories to blueprints.
    • Ability to set blueprints to server ownership making it un-deletable and unchangable except to the starmote tool.
    • Add date used to the list of IP's used by players for better tracking, checking if the player has a dynamic IP or if they are using a public location. This is especially helpful when trying to remove problem players via ban.
    • Lock/Unlock server access to uplinked accounts only from on the fly tool, allowing currently logged in players to stay logged in until relog for the lock.
    • Ability to wildcard words that faction names can not include, mainly for communities that have to follow censoring laws when minors are present.

Anyways, these are by no means in any order and some ideas are vague. I specifically wrote these down every time while using starmote I had an "I wish I could do X with this tool" thought.

Cheers,

Ambe
    NightSong Entertainment
    Community Coordinator