Starmote for Android

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Since admins may not have time to check starmote on their pc bht maybe on their android devices too? They just need internet and insert password & your username (admin of the server) + ip of the server and your on the starmote Maybe call it Starnote?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I wanted to say I disagree, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Android apps are written in java, which shouldnt be to difficult to pick up the android version, it would be really useful. +1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It would be useful because #1 easy to make ,

2. If an admins pc is broke they are still able to monitor their server :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    He would have to make it for both types of devices to make it worthwhile. Android would probably be easier, but for it to be useful for everybody it would need to be on both.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It can have all the same features as on the pc\'s Starmote control panel but maybe have it possible to also restart the server

Reaction score
    Wonderful suggestion, I know it would help me if something like this was implemented for both this game and officially by mojang for minecraft, but really, it\'s simply wrong to say something is easy just because it sounds easy. Android apps may be written in Java, but that doesn\'t mean they function like a java computer application. Saying that porting something over from computer to android is easy just because it\'s all java devalues the work of a programmer. I know from personal experience that programming is almost never as easy as it seems, and despite the near universal nature of Java, porting a program is also not that simple. As it stands, if anyone with the technical know-how and the time were to take a stab at it, I\'m sure they would be willing to share the results of their hard work with an adoring community.