StarMades first Role-Play Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Which is funny, anyway I\'ll help out and think of something.

Idea 1: Perhaps a collection of factions that have a sector to themselves each and everywhere else is a neutral no-mans land where we fight for minerals? You can claim sectors by building a lookout post there with a faction modual and to take over the sector you\'d have to destroy the lookout post and build your own factions one in its place and your factions home sector can be taken.

Idea 2: Each faction gets to have a single large ship per every 4 people, the large ship can have a total of 7 attatchments, meaning a combination of turrets and small ships held in docks that can be used for various purposes. Each Large ship must have a total worth of 1000000 cedits at the least and a max of 5000000 credits(This would probably have to be redused depending on how much of a burden it puts on the server), that however doesn\'t include the worth of attatchments, repair costs need to be payed for by the crew of the ship so they are self maintained, though they can be given parts by other member of their faction. A turrets maximum worth is 250000 cedits and a small ship\'s maximum worth is 300000 credits.

Different ships in a faction do not have to help eachother it simply means those ships have a ceasefire on one another and a faction becomes a corperation when it has more than 4 large ships as a part of its faction.

Factions are hostile to one another and would be encouraged to fight upon sight. Sectors with Shops are safezones and no combat should be seen there.

A Faction Corperations work differently than a normal Faction as they are now able to become neutral and even allie with other factions and are also allowed to build a Faction Home and to claim sectors, these claimed sectors should have a Defencive station build that will defend that sector as proof of it being claimed, Faction Corperations are also allowed to tax people for passing through claimed sectors and even request that ship crews remove their ships armour and weapons upon entering the sector. It is also possible for Faction Corperations to claim sectors with Shops in them, barring other faction from using that shop, however this makes that sector contested and so fighting is then allowed there.

-A Faction should not be formed unless a group is capable of making a Large Ship.

-When not in a Faction you may only have a small ship.

-A defencive Station should have a beacon on it for it be recognised as the defensive station of a claimed sector.

-A Catalog should be saved of completed Large ships along with their attachments so that in the even of their destruction they can be repurchaced at a latter time.

Yeah, basically they both involve waring factions fighting for control, though I think the second one is a lot more interesting than the first.

takethispie

Titan-class builder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    i\'m in !
    i have awsome ideas of roleplaying stories for my titan class ship i\'m building :D
    (or even for small ship / factions or planet)
    i\'m french , sry for my bad english