StarMades first Role-Play Server

Reaction score
    YES.

I MUST GIVE THUMBS UP OF APPROVAL!

BY SHOUTING!

YES!

GET THE DAMN SERVER UP!

I NEED IT!

COME ON LOOK AT THE PAGES OF PEOPLE SAYING..

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Reaction score
    Does the creater of this post still get on? He might just play minecraft now. I hope he getss this server up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i could be a sorta han solo type of guy or just another crew member on a capitol ship

Reaction score
    Hi Cognx. Just wanted to say hi, remember me? Finally got a successful server here. Yeah, most replied to topic on the entire forums. Just reached reply number 1000, 500 accepted applications. Anyway- Have a nice day.

Reaction score
    Let me put it this way. Cognx hired me as an admin for a Minecraft server. Then without reason banned me and told me that all my servers had failed. Now that I\'ve absolutely defeated him here, I\'ve posted it in his face. Besides, if you look, he hasn\'t logged in, in 3 weeks. I doubt he\'ll ever see it.

Reaction score
    I would definitly join without a doubt, also, here are some ideas i think would help, a good idea for a spawn in the rp\'s style, would be to blow up the shop and create a spacestation where it was, protecting the station by making it a faction homebase so that it can not be attacked, also you would need a MOTD explaining the rules, as iv\'e found out that people never read the rules on the adverts or forums... As well as a clear explination of the rules, you would need a team of dedicated staff from different time zones to enforce the rules to keep the rp smooth, and i\'m not sure if you would take it this far, but if you wan\'t it to be UBER REALISTIC to it\'s subject, you should also enforce a rule known as FailRP, meaning if people do something that is out of character they will be sanctioned. Another possibilty is what i\'ve come to know as meta-gaming (from gmod hardcore RPing servers where you can get banned for pretty much ANY slight messup) meta-gaming is when people are talking OOC in IC or IC in OOC (Out Of Character, and In Character), a way to devide chat would also be good, (OOC chat, IC chat, ect) but it should just be devided by people having to do OOC: before an OOC message, if that was too much, maybe just a : before it, now i come to the subject of ships, if your rping a certain game,thing that has it\'s own ship style, then you may want eveyone\'s ship to suit that style to, rather than having random cores floating around spawn and ships named things like \'uss-cockandballs\' (i have seen a ship named that on a server, yes) so how would you work around that? I don\'t think there is a way to make people conform to exact specifications, so possibly you could higher the joining money you get, and load the catalog with premade ships from the rp? (with saving to catalog banned ofc) And finnaly, if your going to be doing a specific rp, you probably would want a texture pack that suits it, along with some modified blocks, anway, i think that should help you with ideas for your server, if you need any help or more sugestions just ask me.

Reaction score
    Now that makes sense lol. I saw it and thought you were being very snide and just douchebaggy but you handled that better than I would\'ve. Besides, you do have bragging rights, Eternia is pretty awesome right now.