StarMades first Role-Play Server

Reaction score
    Some lore:

My name is Lancer. Nobody knows where I came from. I don\'t even know anymore. All I know is that I will create a close-knit faction of the best pilots and builders I can hire. I will have glory, along with all that follow me.

In short: Create decent faction. Get some recognition. Maybe get a fleet together or something.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i joined the server, and i got idea\'s in the works, know where i setting up faction HQ this is gonna be so cool :D

Reaction score
    If this is a real server, allow me to introduce my character

Lt. John (Johnny) Tykes

Former Fleet Admiral of the UFSC (United Federation Space Command)

Human

24 (however lost in cryo for 400 years before being rescued by a salvage team)

Struggles to learn the new technology.

*NOT WILLING TO WRITE FULL BIO UNLESS REQUIRED*

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I would join this server, as long as I\'m allowed to spawn in one of my two ship designs. (Both essentially large corvettes, nothing immersion- or server-breaking)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    doesnt this seem a bit outdated to u? the first person who brought this up hasnt been online for 6 months

Reaction score
    Speaking as someone who had once played roblox, I cant wait for a starmade one. I remember one earlyeir which I sent a request to, but I never got a reply. But Ill like starmade over roblox becuase theres ALWAYs that one guy:

ME: *Fires the cannons*

Thatoneguy: *dodges*

ME: *fire all the cannons*

Thatoneguy: *dodges*

ME: *fires the cannons agian no dodges*

Thatoneguy: NOPE.

Thatoneguy: *Kills*

I\'m so glad I found minecraft even if I went away from it for the most part (If you figured that before, GREAT OBSERVATION!) becuase if minecraft did not exist, id still be playing roblox... *Shudder*

EDIT: Also, Some thing I think would make it better: Not being able to destroy unpioleted ships, Not being able to damage others ships without a GOOD reason (other than \"LOL IMA PIRATE IIMA D3STR0Y U 4ND STHEEL 4LL UR RESOURCES!!!!111!!!\") and Being human not requirment. And age not being a required field.

Reaction score
    I like the Idea, and if I could help post sudgestions for it. I have some great Ideas. and if its okay the server you have may be used for my faction if its okay.