Starmade youtube series

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    im looking for a couple people to join my series. currently on episode 2 if you wish to join pm me your skype age and tell me if you have hamachi or not. ( i know some people dont like it but i dont like people joining at random) there are 4 spots left

[FULL]

but if you wish to talk to me on skype or ts/vent pm me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'m very diligent, not much cr8tivity tho, i can scout and i rarely die bcoz i pilot very small and fast ships, so i can clean up an asteroid pretty fast. also i can be a gunner.

i just made 1.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i am 15 and have just started but love the game and can make cool ships.

i do not think i have that hamachi thing, i am not very computer savy but would like to be in some vids.

i do have skype. name wynwyn33 if you think that i am sutible. (the guys above me seem more quilified so i am not geting my hopes up)

EDIT.. actualy i just read their responses, i might have a chance :)

Reaction score
    I will join if your still looking for people.

I am 15,

My skype is jackbtroop62

Also, I can host your server non-hamachi (same map your using now) and add a whitelist to only the people you want. But in case that doesn\'t work for you, I do have a hamachi.

I am pretty creative, and I also have a good computer on which I cna record with bandicam or fraps if you want to have multiple points of view for your youtube channel

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I would be interested in joining this youtube server.

Skype age is 21, the name is Len Beisen

I have Hamachi, and a few ships i could load up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I would be interested in joining this youtube server.

Skype age is 21, the name is Len Beisen

I have Hamachi, and a few ships i could load up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey!

I\'ve been trying out a lot of different servers, yet none of the servers seem to be very good. I\'ve been trying to get accepted into Animplay, but the user hasn\'t acepted any applications in a couple days.

Anyway, I\'m a mature player, with a lot of information to help early players, and even late-game players. So, if you want me in, my skype is Brycewithe, and I do have hamachi. I\'m most interested in actually playing the game, since I will be running my own starmade series. If you want to collaborate, that\'s cool, but that\'s all up to you. But, I will participate in your series without interfering with it with mine, if you don\'t want our series\' to mix.

Reaction score
    I can join you if you want , I am 17 years old and i understand the most of the game, and i am pretty good at building ships, i know how factories work. i love to play together with skype or TS or whatever and i have hamachi , so if you still need someone , hit me up and ill be there ;)