Starmade Trailer Ship Submissions

Reaction score
    @Bench @all :) the last update of my ship pack is done. KLICK thanks for update your submission list.

oh and nice ships @all!

takethispie

Titan-class builder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Last edited:
    Reaction score
    same as keptick with my Maelstrom except it's only the turrets wich aren't done yet (well , there is a lot of unfinished things but it's not important for the trailer)
    please @Bench can you tell me how carriers are going to be used in the trailer ?

the Maelstrom have all his systems up to date (weapons,shields, etc) so it can be used in battles

You should link to your thread. I think that fancy logic/engines stuff could be great for the trailer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Concordia P5 - SpacePolice

This was originally a Diplomat R3-ship,
    but has now been modified into a spacepolice-ship,
    ready to protect and serve around your galaxy!

DOWNLOAD: http://starmadedock.net/content/concordia-p5-spacepolice.817/

NOTE: lights can be buggy on servers.

Features:
    Togglable red-blue lights/sirens
    Overdrive thrust effect 100%
    Ion shield effect 100%
    Landing gear
    Police Design
    advanced weapon system
    Improved overall design

- Maranello (TheSchibbye)

3-Gen Interior-Update:
    - Improved interior
    - New reverse-wings
    - Changed colordesign
    - made the entire ship longer

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    Reactions: Crimson-Artist

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    @Bench ; My Akula Siege Dreadnought is for the visual trailer only, not suitable for battle (it would die very quickly and be terrifically unexciting). I notice it listed as battle trailer.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    12 hours to go, my day has only just started (off to work actually) keep them coming!

My last request is, if anyone has any city designs, building designs, pieces, planets, anything else you want to throw at the trailer video, feel free to. If it's a nice hallway design or just a little piece that can then be copy/pasted then go ahead.

The Trailer won't just be a video primarily of showing ships like the last one was. It's a lot more planned out, there's a little bit of a story that we experience with our astronaut friend as he launches with his ship and is introduced into the massiveness of space. Exploring stations and shipyards, seeing players building ships, flying around, and eventually seeing battles break out and as the battles escalate see bigger and bigger ships introduced. Exploring planets and more. So stations and other pieces are just as useful as ships.

It's going to be epic!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    12 hours to go, my day has only just started (off to work actually) keep them coming!

My last request is, if anyone has any city designs, building designs, pieces, planets, anything else you want to throw at the trailer video, feel free to. If it's a nice hallway design or just a little piece that can then be copy/pasted then go ahead.

The Trailer won't just be a video primarily of showing ships like the last one was. It's a lot more planned out, there's a little bit of a story that we experience with our astronaut friend as he launches with his ship and is introduced into the massiveness of space. Exploring stations and shipyards, seeing players building ships, flying around, and eventually seeing battles break out and as the battles escalate see bigger and bigger ships introduced. Exploring planets and more. So stations and other pieces are just as useful as ships.

It's going to be epic!
    That sounds epic! I really can't wait to see it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hmm if i knew you where going to want something like that i would have built a city thing especially for this! Sadly no time now, i need sleep.

Jeez how long is this trailer going to be?