Starmade Thunderdome Championship Tournament! 6PM EST

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    LIVE http://www.twitch.tv/captainn_spaulding LIVE

After weeks of testing we are ready to roll out our first ever Championship Tournament!! Where we will crown our very first Galactic Thunderlord!!

The event will take place Saturday August 17th @ 6 pm EST. It will be an 8 man elimination tournament similar to our qualification tournaments. The winner of this event will receive a Star Destroyer (donated and created by Valkyria) 10,000 Sockets, an Amushed Gamer & Thunderdome merch. pack , a selection of free Steam games and $50 cash money!! As well as the recognition of being our universes first Galactic Thunderlord!! His winning ship will also be forever displayed in our Thunderdomes Hall of Heroes.

The MAIN EVENT!! Beetlebear vs Schemaxx!! Best 2 out of 3 slug fest between the developers of the game, with guest commentary by SchizoMC!!

We will also be doing giveaways throughout the tournament that spectators can win by collecting sockets and using them to buy raffle tickets. You will earn 20 sockets for every 5 minutes you watch the stream. You will also be able to gamble on the fights with your sockets to try and increase the amount of raffle tickets you can purchase. Prizes include Starmade upgrade keys, Steam games and Thunderdome Merchandise.

Special appearance by CAMBOT (aka Bench) The creator of the EPIC!!Official Starmade trailer. Cambot will be running his own stream and it is highly recommended you watch the event through Dual-Stream View!!

Prepare yourself for this night of CARNAGE!! with the guaranteed best fights and fighters you have seen inside our THUNDERDOME!! Saturday August 17th @ 6 pm EST!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    that was less exciting then I would have hoped. Anyway, look forward to the event seems neat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Love the Thunderdome matches, trying to watch whenever I can. Is Val still undefeated?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need to get whitelisted to join the main thunderdome server btw, the livestream page has info on whitelisting.

Reaction score
    Well Val has been beat but yes he is still considered to be the Number 1 contender enjoy the show :)

Reaction score
    I mean comeone that isn´t fair I play other games too...

Also which f***ing chat some info would be appreciated

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @Sovreighn I wouldn\'t call it defeat since he was destroyed due to glitching and is thus not a fair deal. I\'ve yet to see him lose to pure and uncontrolled skill though.