Starmade Skins

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you can try to do some of the characters from Firefly, especially interested in Mal, Wash, and Jayne

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice, those skins look nice, I expecially love the \"Red-Shirt\" skin. His face is priceless!

Anywho, I\'m currently using your skins but I\'ve searched and tried but I can\'t get this one skin done.

Do you think you can be able to create a custom skin?

(My name should be a hint of the character.)

Thanks for reading my comment/Wish,

Revan

Reaction score
    It\'d be great if you could upload these skins to http://www.starmademultiverse.com/files/category/5-skins/

Reaction score
    Looking for a new skin myself. If it isn\'t much trouble I would enjoy a moose-based skin.

Reaction score
    Those skins are amazing! but sadly I have a mac and these skins dont work on a mac

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nothin i just was wondering if you could maybe make one with a dark skin tone for any black guys like me who play :p

Reaction score
    Hey how do I install one of these skins they look cool but I don\'t know how to get them.

Reaction score
    http://imgur.com/YYNoI2x,q0UXubT,dVX8ToW,bRSVTSK,kCprps3,3RQMVuJ,ZzKUMjm,zmpTw4S,Oqsd2BS,x63LhXW,kPYzXkV,JqRXkXn,NwMP1Fj,uncyH09,z9KiX5g,iNAR2GB,nQLkFRQ,wqIjFE8,wJX0sRY,vlIrJQd,R3hfTGC,WSchB36,gcYRKPx,2MHuS0z,ii0sk8y,Awz6L58,c3a34Sc,LaCzxp4,AtU2yoI,eyKFNf5,zvyAjju,f9ndI9a,LdZybwT,bzLKYFH,NUQuHvB,cOxuA6g,URPoRGu,6Sgz2nW,DjFEZsY,BhP8NXk,f8v3V8x,Pz9K4sd,E9nlxNf,Rpol27Z,M9WN4Jn,FLxO8Vk,GwIWqKq,DnYOQPC,snXcFCG,ZayZsim,Yjjomzu,KRBztuA

All of the skins I could find. Have fun.

Reaction score
    Hey those were some neet skins but im a noob at this and dont know how to get them sooo how do i get them?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You download the .png of the skin you want, then, before you launch the game, in the settings section (aka the bit which asks you to pop in the IP of wherever you want to play) on the top of the screen there should be a Modding menu. Open that, and there should be an option to select a .png as your Custom Skin. Use the browser, select the skin you downloaded, and look fancy in your fancy pants.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I couldn\'t find a Star Trek Captain Kirk / Command Style Uniform, so here\'s my (blatent) copy of Red Shirt Guy, though now in a gold shirt, with Kirks Hair, Appropriate Stripes and that loveable Kirk smile :)

Download: http://i.imgur.com/h6hX4BX.png

Eid

Reaction score
    This might be a bit to ask but when the new player model comes out could you remake these skins for it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is my first starmade skin so I\'m not sure if it\'s all lined up properly but here goes:

A generic character for Starfox:

http://i.imgur.com/5pRTgRY.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    There are loooads of ideas we could do for this.

1- Han Solo

2- Luke Skywalker

3- Darth Vadar

4- Rebel Trooper

5- Storm Trooper

6- Boba/Jango Fett

7- The Nostromo space suits from Alien (My personal want)

8- Sith Emperor

9- C3PO

10- Mass Efffect main suit

11- Princess Leia

12- Lando

13- Obi Wan (Young and Old)

14- Qui Gon Jin

15- Jar Jar Binks

16- Neon Cat (just cause)

and many more.