Starmade Server War! (SKYPE REQUIRED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Everyone! Me and my friends have bought a dedicated server and would like an opposition. To join fill out this application:

IGN:

Skype Name:

What will you do for your team:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: TheMightyGrowlie

Skype Username: Mikeysaurus325

Attributes: Great at salvaging large areas fast. good at flying large super ships for other members to dock on as turrets or for AI turrets to be docked as well as providing a safe haven for players who lose their ship. As well as I\'m very familiar with the mechanics of the game for the most part.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Daxious

Attributes: Well I am actually a two man team (possable more when I can talk to other peeps.) My friends will apply at a later time as it is 2 30 am here. My single role doesnt exist... We work as one and travel as one. As Opposition we will make our own faction and set our goal to crush everyone, not just your friends!

(Side note: We don\'t make bases. We travel around constently)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Parzival

Skype Name: Pharaohofminecraftia (Will show up as my IGN)

Attributes: Minecraft veteran, been playing since Alpha 1.2 (Yes I know this isn\'t minecraft, but it still helps.)

I have an affinity for stealth and small fighters - also playing support and operating turrets.

(SIDE NOTE) I can\'t stand piloting slow/large ships, and I have a bit of a dislike gunning on them too. I am flexible on this however.

Age: 15, yeah I know it\'s a little bit young but I\'m quite mature & proffessional for my age.

Reaction score
    IGN: hippieman20

Skype Name: hippieman20

What will you do for your team: I like building ships from starwars, and have a 201mil credit Rebuplic battle cruiser, slave1, and a naboo starfighter for use. I also enjoy commanding ships.

Reaction score
    I can also build any ship from the star wars universe, proficiently, and jam packed with hardware.

Example: http://imgur.com/a/v9o7G

Reaction score
    IGN: Jason365

Skype Name: jason365563

What will you do for your team: I\'m a fan of large builds, so maybe a mechanic/salvager, but I\'m open to any other positions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Darkwing199

Skype Name: Eric Eekhoff

What Will you do for your team: im a great inventor and creator of ships of all sizes, can do bases as well.

it may be irrelavent but im a minecraft vetaren since alpha. Im also a pretty fair combat pilot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Dreadnought

Skype Name: rznrzn0

What will you do for your team: Anything that needs to be done to remove the opposing team from the universe..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Pohatuv7

Position: I build Motherships (Docking ships) and Harvesters (Salvaging ships) very quickly and i\'m good at piloting them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    do i have to have ign acc?

position: scout ship pilot/Deck gunner. i can maneuver small ship through pirate ships w/ little to no dmg. i can also snipe out ship minimizing friendlyfire dmg.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: PyroTyguy

Skype Name:PyroTyguy (Tyler Bigs)

What will you do for your team:I am a pilot. i only recently have gotten the game so my building skills lack a bit but that dosent mean i cant do it. That said i do not have a team and am willing to join any team that will have me

Extra: You will probably notice that i have only recently made an account on the site. I have been playing fora couple weeks previous and just got around making an account today.

I look forward to your reply.

Reaction score
    IGN: Sherv272

Skype Name: Forgotten_Worlds

What will you do for your team: I have a small team of 6 people, we are a very effective squad and have a large array of ships dependant on our teams need, we are all experienced pilots and I, myself am a acomplished builder. I am a strong leader and have a very tactical mind,

Reaction score
    IGN: Karl

Skype Name: Green(look for the same pic)

What will you do for your team: i am a verry logical thinker, and will often think of crazy ways to do things, i have a passion for building and have made some decent looking ships,experence in tactics and leadership roles but i am more than capable of supporting if need be, will be willing to make ships on commision for players needs, and an active member of any community i take a liking to, also i have no group so if anyone wants me go right ahead and take me XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: fluffytman

Skype Name: tthor99

What will you do for your team: I am a seasoned veteran at gunning and maneuvering.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Sl4y3rUlt1m4t3

Skype Name: Sl4y3rUlt1m4t3

What Will You Do For Your Team: I\'m an explorer foraging through the universe looking for minerals to sell to shops to make money and improve my ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

I\'m Willing to join forces to make a competiotin in this awesome game at your server.

This geme is very funn and giving lot of free space to creative thinking that is going in pair with good shooting and fast flying. Mine concept is to build the best flying and killing machines that can be created and testing their abillitis to their limits. I can be a usefull asset during war time mostly making best use of mine toys. Looking for a team to play in this game.

Send me skype mesage

IGM Croweye

Skype name Tytus.Gierycz

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: DarkestKenny

Skype Name: DarkestKenny

What will you do for your team: Ive been on a fair few servers as of late, im looking for a team that will have the drive to build powerful and hard hitting ships, im an avid ship builder and have found may place in may a crew on larger flag ships, i tend to be more supportive that offensive and quickly get on with groups.

Reaction score
    IGN: SnakeMittens

Skype Name: SirSnakeMittens

What will you do for your team: I\'m a pretty good builder/engineer, and if needed I can be a turret gunner for my team.

Age: 15 (Yes, a bit young, but I\'m... at least not totally immature.)