Starmade Server 75 Speed 24/7

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello guys, i was gonna build station in the game, but i don´t know where would you want really big station (have 630kk, if there wasn´t wipe, i toke it from pirate station) so let me know where can i build some station of doom and what \"shape\" should it be. :) just like i was building the ,,Death Star from Ogame\" 300x300 blocks, but i think it needs something more, so please, tell me. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    what ever you do, dont build it near my base (just warning you)

my new capital can do 1 mill DPS, and dont get me started on the missiles or the turrets...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yea, 1 milion DPS would be useful few updates back, now, when shields don´t regenerate under attack you can get off 1kk shield with 20block-ship -_- hate that, i had ship that has regen of shield arround 2.46kk points per sec :D (on single-player). And why would not i build it there? it will be faction-based_neutral_big station with no weapons, maybe few(4-20) mini turrets because of pirates.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Oh ok if its neutral or allied with my faction you can have it right next door if you like XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol i don´t mean just like 1 block next to you, but somewhere that you, your faction and many other players can access it and staticly dock thair ships here, i don´t know i it will be over 9 sectors or 16 :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It cant be bigger then one sector, if it is the ship buggs out and crashes the server and the game.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Also it says to try and make stations as close to the center of a sector as possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So... i am susposed to do a big cube of doom? and stations could be more then 1 sector if the game has sectors like chunks in minecraft and not like warping cubes it would be good, but now you go to other sector and it may warp you 1000m forward -_-

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    its not copying, if they didn´t did it in java they could have 10000x10000x10000 \"chunks\" that loads almost instantly but because of java they have almost nothing, but its pre-alpha, or alpha so i hope it will work normally, and good thing would be to add accelerator (had to start x^3 to read that :D) that can jump like 10 or 100 sectors, and i am looking forward for mod support :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Just made a dreadnaught MK2 and all its turrets, costs less then the mark 1 but can melt its shields in seconds! shall definately put it on the server and utterly destroy some pirates with my faction mates!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    what if i do station from planet? destroy all useless blocks like dirt and stone and build a huge station with \"artificial gravity\"? :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol if you red alittle of this thread you should know that the server should work after 3 hours from now :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Nepellion, that planet idea might work, or you can make a base on a planet and make it so high it reaches space so docked ships wont get pulled down by gravity.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    WHEN IS THE SERVER COMING BACK UP? IVE BEEN WAITING ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY!!

please put it up now!