Starmade Reapers

Reaction score
    Hello everyone!
    I was looking through the community Content and I saw something that puzzled me, Or perhaps I should say.. its what I didn't is what puzzled me. Out of all the tools the starmade players have now, why hasn't anyone constructed a reaper from the Mass Effect universe. I have thought about attempting something like this myself but it all boils down to the fact that I would rather be In Fleet to Fleet combat then actually building the fleets (I'm not very creative). So this message (form post) . Is anyone out there who could construct this Huge Death machine? I would love to see something like this, a threatening and scary presence in the Galaxy, something that players would be scared to see approaching in the distance. I know there are amazing builders out there, maybe they just need a push. :P
    I would love Any and all feedback on this.:)

Reactions: optimus04
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    1;1 scale in starmade is impossible A reaver ship is nearly 1.2 KM long..way over what StarMade can reasonably handle for now.
    (maybe in the future!)

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    The game could actually handle if your computer can handle it. Id still love to see someone build it...

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I build 1km ships everyday hahahaha,its not impossible,after 4km it gets REALLY impossible. The problem here is the organic shape that is hard to get manually

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    *Looks at 1207m long titan* Oddly close...but yeah something that big AI controlled? Um no thanks. XD But um in in no rush to build another titan of that size.

Reaction score
    Sort of off topic, but I would love a Reaper esque faction hanging around in the void space between galaxies.