StarMade Music

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This is my first time posting on the forum. I'm not really sure I am posting this in the right place, but I just wanted to share some atmospheric music that I produced with Starmade in mind. Already contacted the devs, really hope they use it. What do you think?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It sounds very good.

Honestly think it might fit better in a medieval era game, though. It doesn't sound too science fictiony to me. Sounds a lot more fitting after the warp gate, though.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    did any of the devs contact you back in the last 2 days? they should have started contacting everyone who sent the samples..
    dont know if they will contact only the "winner" ,or everyone to just say yay or nay. that would be nice

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It sounds very good.

Honestly think it might fit better in a medieval era game, though. It doesn't sound too science fictiony to me. Sounds a lot more fitting after the warp gate, though.
    That was kind of what I was aiming for. I wanted it to sound old. As in "ancient Egypt" old. I always loved how the sci-fi genre connected ancient Egypt (or ancient history in general) with space travel and what not. Maybe the game will have some backstory where music like that would be suitable. I would love to see that.

did any of the devs contact you back in the last 2 days? they should have started contacting everyone who sent the samples..
    dont know if they will contact only the "winner" ,or everyone to just say yay or nay. that would be nice
    I was actually contacted the day after I submitted the samples. However, there was no definite response, more of a "thank you for participation" kind of thing.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Pre-Warpgate perfect for if planets at one point had random ruins on them.