StarMade Museum of Interstellar History

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Hey guys,
    This has been a side project of mine for a while, basically, whenever I got bored of doing ships, I'd go off and work on my museum!

In a similar vein to some of my other non-combat based builds, the museum is kind of a silly, fun place where I can feel free to try new techniques out and experiment with different methods.

I'm not quite sure, but I may be the first person in starmade to make a dinosaur skeleton.

The general idea of this, is that it is a history museum of ancient "E-arth" history, written by a people who have no idea what the long dead planet of "E-arth" was like. It's a bit of a satirical joke mueum, which I had a lot of fun with. Once finished, I would plant it on the "Fun Planet" I am planning on my server, featuring a boardwalk and a nice beach.

Here are some more screenshots, including the art gallery, food court, and space shuttle exhibit

Unfortunately, the space shuttle and aviation area, as well as most of the entire second floor remains unfinished :(

One of my favorite new techniques that I came up with was the food displays in the cafe!

There is always a gift shop at the exit

Well that's all! If anyone would like to finish the museum, feel free to drop me a message, as I will be going to a service academy in a week and be off the grid for 2 months during basic training, but feel uncomfortable releasing the museum publicly, as it is incomplete.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This looks like it was fun to work on. I am very impressed with the dino skeleton.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Hey guys,
    This has been a side project of mine for a while, basically, whenever I got bored of doing ships, I'd go off and work on my museum!

In a similar vein to some of my other non-combat based builds, the museum is kind of a silly, fun place where I can feel free to try new techniques out and experiment with different methods.

I'm not quite sure, but I may be the first person in starmade to make a dinosaur skeleton.

The general idea of this, is that it is a history museum of ancient "E-arth" history, written by a people who have no idea what the long dead planet of "E-arth" was like. It's a bit of a satirical joke mueum, which I had a lot of fun with. Once finished, I would plant it on the "Fun Planet" I am planning on my server, featuring a boardwalk and a nice beach.

Here are some more screenshots, including the art gallery, food court, and space shuttle exhibit

Unfortunately, the space shuttle and aviation area, as well as most of the entire second floor remains unfinished :(

One of my favorite new techniques that I came up with was the food displays in the cafe!

There is always a gift shop at the exit

Well that's all! If anyone would like to finish the museum, feel free to drop me a message, as I will be going to a service academy in a week and be off the grid for 2 months during basic training, but feel uncomfortable releasing the museum publicly, as it is incomplete.
    I think you should release it anyway. Just say that it is v1 and update it whenever you have time (I've seen people update ships/stations over a year after release)

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You should park an Isanth-VI in it. There is no telling when the iconic, blocky piece of whatnot might get removed or replaced with some slick new version. And it would make sense to keep a historical Starmade vessel in it somewhere.

Maybe put it in a different wing of the museum that focuses on Galactic History.