Starmade memes

Daeridanii

Detail Devil
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen

textless version, for those who want to make their own meme things

Credit for the original Blender Dave model goes to Crimson-Artist.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reilly Reese
    G

GDPR 302420

I'm PubliusCorneliusScipioAfricanus and this is my Starmadian Empire. i work here with my legates and fellow generals, IKindaCrashAlot and Distant Lifeform. In 4 months, I've learned one thing: you never know WHICH RedAlert alt is going to comment on that forum thread.
    But what if the alt was not the one who commented?

G

GDPR 302420

War....

War never changes...

Ever since the time where primative man discovered the killing power of the stone, blood of our fellow man has been spilled in the name of everything imaginable.

In the name of survival, in the game of God, in the name of justice or even to satisfy psychotic rage.

But long gone are the days where wars are fought over such things.

Here we are today, in the 33rd century...

Where wars are not fought out of nessicity for survival, in the name of gods or even justice.

Where the many great and powerfull space fairing empires streaching entire galaxies have been englufed in a constant state of war for hundreds of years.

With vast fleets of giant hulking behemoths, spilling the blood of their fellow man, carving the ideologies of empires they serve into the stars themselves.

In the 33rd century, the universe tears eachover apart not for god, not for survival nor for justice.

In the 33rd century, the universe tears eachover apart to see which faction leader has the bigget internet penis.

But war.....

War never changes.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5

In the 33rd century, the universe tears eachover apart not for god, not for survival nor for justice.

In the 33rd century, the universe tears eachover apart to see which faction leader has the bigget internet penis.

But war.....

War never changes.
    Abso-f***ing-lutely flawless.

Reactions: GDPR 302420