Starmade memes

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yep. True, too. Nauvran just got banned for mentioning that people make fun of Christianity but not Islam because apparently saying that is grounds for a ban
    That's not grounds for anything. It's just an accurate observation about the internet.

Reactions: FlyingDebris

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    It's interesting that when there was massive public outcry, their solution was to make public outcry a bannable offense. Sieg heil much?
    I dunno, look at the parallels between Stalinist revision of history / modding on ancient posts, expulsion of intellectuals / disappearance of the community members well-versed in how the game operates and the complete destabilizations after implementation. Consider that the nazzi party brought it's wrath against 'outsiders' while the Bolsheviks turned on their own. Also no group is allying to defeat shine they seem to be doing it to themselves. As such I would suggest, "2+2=5 much?" or possibly, "peach, land, bread much?" would more accurate.

Forgive the essay in meme thread, I could not fine a graphically clean Stalin hat and moustache to copy-paste.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I dunno, look at the parallels between Stalinist revision of history / modding on ancient posts, expulsion of intellectuals / disappearance of the community members well-versed in how the game operates and the complete destabilizations after implementation. Consider that the nazzi party brought it's wrath against 'outsiders' while the Bolsheviks turned on their own. Also no group is allying to defeat shine they seem to be doing it to themselves. As such I would suggest, "2+2=5 much?" or possibly, "peach, land, bread much?" would more accurate.

Forgive the essay in meme thread, I could not fine a graphically clean Stalin hat and moustache to copy-paste.
    You are lucky to be able to play this game. Your input is valued. Everything is under control. People don't have complaints about this game. There are no bugs. The devs care about you. It could be so much worse.

Reaction score
    New funky mode lol. What happend there with SW? ^^

Reaction score
    Ah ok I thought this was a player made meme and not directly from the dev.

Reaction score
    upload_2018-4-2_11-14-47.png
    Anyone get a screencap of this first? I'm very interested to know what is considered inappropriate in a meme thread.

Reactions: wafflepie
    Reaction score
    My boss asked me to pit together a couple of options for him... I'm fairly certain this is what he meant.

upload_2018-4-3_10-50-45.png

Reactions: Briaireous

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That’s weird. I don’t remember seeing a bunch of racist comments in here and I’m pretty sure I came by before those posts got nuked.

Reactions: kiddan
    Reaction score
    They were not racist per say, just people criticizing the mods about modding something that they perceived as religious discrimination. (At least from what I saw)

Last edited:
    Reactions: wafflepie
    Reaction score
    To be honest growing up in the 2000's had one benfit: there wasn't internet and forum drama all over the place. Now it's like facebook everywhere I go. Ah I want to voice my opinion. No your opinion is wrong I should be able to say what I want. No I am right. Uh. Ah. No you are offended. No you can't take critique. No you are rude.

Sounds like fun.