StarMade live Q&A session. Come check out the new spawn station!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    what is the IP?

I want to take pictures :P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447627255,1447626176][/DOUBLEPOST]SPIDER PIG WHEN

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    After our team meeting here at work I managed to get on for some of the live feed. I too would like to take a look at the station. Is access to it still up or was it taken down after the Q&A? I don't remember seeing the IP or server referenced anywhere. If it's still up, could somebody post the IP for me please? I won't be able to check it out until I'm home after work, which is not for another 4.5 hours.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hi guys,

A youtube link maybe for people who want to look back the mentioned things, so I can give that to other interested parties? :)

Greets,

Jan

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Hi guys,

A youtube link maybe for people who want to look back the mentioned things, so I can give that to other interested parties? :)

Greets,

Jan
    They said in the stream that would happen. everyone is busy with the "after party" atm :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yup, I know Aynslei I watched it live, it's more to pass the link on to interested parties, since twitch doesn't hold old recordings indefinitly. :)

Greets,

Jan

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    After Party Carnage...

A certain kupu thought it was a good idea to give me an OP rocket... and then a certain cat spawn a load of pirates and gave everyone OP rockets xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    After Party Carnage...

A certain kupu thought it was a good idea to give me an OP rocket... and then a certain cat spawn a load of pirates and gave everyone OP rockets xD

i take it then that the server is no longer up to have a look at the new station?

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    In my 10 years of game support on the player end of the joy ride of gaming; I have never seen a better live stream from a game development team to its user base, and on top of that all 3 hours of the stream were filled slap full of spot on answers and very direct and honest information.

I personally felt as if I was a part of the team, and felt like my input mattered. I can say that about very few game developments I have helped with on the player end of support, and this isn't my first rodeo at supporting a game from the player end of game support. Schema and the rest of the team came to the table relaxed and ready to speak openly about thoughts and ideas for the future of "our" game. no one was rushed and as best as they could everyone stayed to the very end all the way to total destruction of the universe at the end.

This live stream was exactly the right direction and exactly the right information when we needed it.

If a youtube / twitch replay copy becomes available I think everyone should take the time to watch it. Everyone who does will understand the game much better for doing it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The wedge "chairs" will look much better when they're (presumably/hopefully) replaced by "real" chairs. Aside from that, the new starting station looks fantastic. I love the size, details, and secrets.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can someone some up the important points for the people that have slow and capped internet.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    After Party Carnage...

I had an absolute blast on the server last night. Dave towers, loosing everybody in the tunnels, blowing the crap out of each other and everything around us. As some of you had said... perhaps that should be a standard Q&A format. :D