Bug StarMade Launcher Crashes When I Press Start Dedicated Server

Reaction score
    Hey, I really need some help. Me and my friends bought starmade and want to play together. I decided that I would create a server, and when I followed a guide and pressed "Start Dedicated Server" the launcher crashed. I saw in windows Task Manager that the "javaw.exe" was still running but when I tried to launch again the launcher still crashed. I tried running as admin but neither that nor reinstalling worked. Please help as soon as possible because I want to play with my friends. Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421971043,1421969240][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Are you sure the launcher crashed? That it didn't just close and launch the server box? Gonna have to add more detail if you need help (crash messages, logs, if your on steam or not, etc).

Also, why would you bump your own post after half an hour? You were already on the top of the bloody forums list. Gotta be patient.

Reaction score
    First, sorry about being impatient. Second, I am using Steam. Also, I don't know how to get crash logs. Finally, When I press the buttonthe whole application just disappears.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    When you press the dedicated server button, the whole window is suppose to disappear, after a minute or so, a new one should pop up named the "Starmade server manager". Does this window appear?