Starmade Knowledge Base (Discord Channel)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hello all!

I've set up a Discord channel (here: Discord) to serve as a community hub for interested Starmade players.

What is Discord?

Think Teamspeak, but with free server hosting, unlimited users, streamlined interfaces, and the option to connect through your web browser or through the application.

I've chosen to use Discord for this purpose because of its reliability and ease of use.

The goal of the Starmade Knowledge Base Discord channel is to allow players the opportunity to interact as a community of like-minded individuals, interested in both sharing and learning information.

Using the tools granted by Discord, we are able to create multiple sub-channels, in which players can ask one another game-related questions, post new information, seek advice on strategies, and even speak directly with other players.

As our community grows, and more information is submitted to the Knowledge_Base sub-channel, we will continually update a public Google Spreadsheet with the latest Starmade tips and tricks. Here, you will find everything from the strongest weapon ratios to the most efficient power auxiliary setups and fleet combinations.

How is this Discord different from others?

Unlike most other Discord channels, Starmade Knowledge Base serves to centralize and compile information regarding gameplay mechanics. If you want to know which weapons work best for X purpose at Y damage, this is the place. If you want to pick the brains of other Starmade players, or seek some tips from Starmade veterans, this is your stop. As a community, we collectively share our experiences and tactics, thereby helping us all to improve our builds and play styles.

That's great, but why should I join?

As our community collects more and more information, we will collectively improve as builders and fighters. Together, we will design new systems and create new tactics that will benefit the Starmade community as a whole.

By drawing upon the years of experience some of the veteran Starmade players have, newer players are able to quickly "learn the ropes" and contribute to the ever-growing knowledge base that we are now compiling. By joining the Starmade Knowledge Base Discord channel, you would become part of this community. It is our hope that, once players begin sharing their creations, tactics, and methods, we will all be able to collectively benefit and propel our creations far beyond what we could have achieved alone.

If you are interested in joining us, please click here: Discord

If you would like to pose questions, contribute constructive criticism, or wish to know more information before joining, please post below.

Thank you,

Falcon One
    Space Vikings

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh yey, a third general starmade discord!

There really should be an official one, or at the very least an endorsed one *cough* CBS

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'd be all for an official one (y)

I went ahead and updated the main post a bit too, since you raised a good point

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Quick update:

The Starmade Knowledge Base channel has reached 20 members!

Thank you all for your continued contributions!

Falcon One
    Space Vikings